You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Azithromycin Online
What should you know about the Zithromax therapeutic effects?
Zithromax is an broad spectrum action antibacterial drug with bacteriostatic effect. Acts on extra-and intracellular pathogens. Azithromycin is active against gram-positive microorganisms and gram -negative microorganisms.
When is the drug prescribed?
- infections of upper respiratory tract and ENT organs caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis media, scarlatina
- infections of lower respiratory tract: pneumonia (including atypical), bronchitis
- infections of skin and soft tissues: erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily-infected dermatoses
- infections of urinary tract: gonorrheal and non-gonorrheal urethritis, cervicitis, Lyme disease (early cases), gastric and duodenal ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori (in combination with other drugs).
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypersensitivity to macrolides
- Liver or/and renal insufficiency
- Pregnancy (can be used in cases where the benefits of Zithromax exceed the risk to the fetus that always exists when taking any medication during pregnancy) and breastfeeding
- Children up to 16 years old and children with renal or kidney dysfunctions
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Azithromycin adverse effects include:
- digestive system: diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain
- cardiovascular system: chest pain, tachycardia
- nervous system: dizziness, headache, vertigo, somnolence
- urogenital system: vaginal candidiasis, nephritis
- allergic reactions: rash, itch, hives, angioedema
- others: asthenia, photosensitization, conjunctivitis, taste disturbances
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with azithromycin contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Zithromax and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- cardiac glycosides
- benzodiazepine hypnotics
- calcium antagonists
- antiarrhythmic drugs
- dopamine receptor agonists
- oral hypoglycemic drugs
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using azithromycin.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.