You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Tri-regol Online
What should you know about the Tri-regol therapeutic effects?
Tri-regol is a contraceptive estrogen-progestin combination drug. When taken orally, it inhibits the secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone. The contraceptive effect is due to several mechanisms.
The progestogen component (progestin) of Tri-regol is a derivative of 19-nortestosterone - levonorgestrel that is more active than the corpus luteum hormone progesterone (and its synthetic analogue pregnin) and acts at the receptor level without prior metabolic transformation. The estrogen component is ethinyl estradiol. Under the influence of levonorgestrel, there occur blockage of the releasing factors (LH and FSH) of the hypothalamus, inhibition of pituitary secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormones, which leads to inhibition of maturation and release of a ready to fertilize egg (ovulation).
The contraceptive effect is enhanced by ethinylestradiol. It retains a high viscosity of cervical mucus which prevents the sperm penetration in the uterus. In addition to the contraceptive effect when taken regularly the drug normalizes the menstrual cycle and helps prevent the development of a number of gynecological diseases, including cancer.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Functional disorders of the menstrual cycle (including non-organic dysmenorrhea, dysfunctional metrorrhagia, premenstrual syndrome)
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
Do not take Tri-regol in the following conditions:
- Hepatic failure, congenital hyperbilirubinemia, liver tumors (hemangioma, liver cancer)
- Malignant tumors (especially breast cancer or endometrial cancer)
- severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, thromboembolic events and predisposition to them (ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, atherosclerosis, myocarditis, decompensated chronic heart failure, valvular disease, severe hypertension)
- Severe diabetes mellitus (accompanied with retinopathy and microangiopathy)
- Sickle cell anemia, chronic hemolytic anemia
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown etiology, migraine
- Idiopathic jaundice or itching during a previous pregnancy
- Congenital hyperlipidemia
- Liver and gall bladder diseases
- Epilepsy, depression
- Ulcerative colitis
- Uterine fibroids, breast disease
- Kidney diseases
- Adolescence (without regular ovulatory cycles)
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Tri-regol adverse effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Breast engorgement, weight gain
- Decreased libido and mood
- Intermenstrual bleeding
- Swelling of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, blurred vision, discomfort when wearing contact lenses
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Tri-regol contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Tri-regol and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- some antiepileptic drugs (carbamazepine, phenytoin)
- sulfonamides, pyrazolone derivatives
- some antimicrobial drugs
- hypoglycemic drugs
- indirect anticoagulants
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Tri-regol.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.