You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Pepcid Online
What should you know about the Pepcid therapeutic effects?
Pepcid contains the active ingredient famotidine which belongs to a group of medicines called H2 histamine receptor blockers. By blocking histamine receptors in the stomach Pepcid helps to decrease the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. This helps to reduce the symptoms of stomach hyperacidity.
When is the drug prescribed?
Pepcid is prescribed for the treatment of the following gastrointestinal disorders:
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Pathological hypersecretory conditions
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Acid indigestion
- Sour stomach.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Hypersensitivity to any of the drug ingredients
The medication should be used with caution in:
- Liver and kidney failure
- Liver cirrhosis
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The most common Pepcid side effects are: headache, diarrhea, dizziness, constipation.
The less common Pepcid side effects are: confusion, seizures, irregular heart rhythm, sings of liver problems, sings of allergic reactions.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Pepcid contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Pepcid and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Antifungals (ketoconazole, itraconazole)
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Pepcid.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.