You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Ospamox Online
What should you know about the Ospamox therapeutic effects?
Ospamox contains the active ingredient Amoxicillin which belongs to a group of half-synthetic penicillin antibiotics with a broad spectrum of action. Amoxicilllin action mechanism is associated with deformation of bacterial cells wall by inhibiting the product of peptidoglycan.
Amoxicillin exerts bactericidal action against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. , Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Amoxicillin in combination with metronidazole exerts a potent bactericidal action against Helicobacter pylori.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Ospamox is used in monotherapy or in combination with clavulanic acid in the treatment of infectious diseases caused by sensitive to the medication microorganisms:
- Infections of the upper and lower respiratory system including bronchitis, tonsillitis
- Urogenital infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Digestive system infections
- Gynecological infections
- Sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea, listeriosis, leptospirosis
- In combination with mentronidazole: aggravation of chronic bronchitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers associated with Helicobacter pylori.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
Ospamox should not be used in patients with:
- Severe infections of the gastrointestinal tract accompanied by diarrhea and vomiting
- Respiratory viral infections
- Allergic diathesis
- Bronchial asthma
- Hay fever
- Severe liver diseases (when used in combination with clavulanic acid)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients including sensitivity to other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Ospamox adverse effects include:
Allergic reactions: urticaria, erythema, angioedema, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, fever, joint pain, eosinophilia, and in rare cases - anaphylactic shock.
Effects associated with chemotherapeutic action: development of superinfections (particularly in patients with chronic diseases).
In long-term use: dizziness, ataxia, confusion, depression, peripheral neuropathy, seizures.
When used in combination with metronidazole: nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea, constipation, epigastric pain, glossitis, stomatitis, rarely - hepatitis, pseudomembranous colitis, allergic reactions (urticaria, angioedema), interstitial nephritis, impaired hematopoiesis.
Mainly when used in combination with clavulanic acid: cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis, rarely - erythema multiforme, toxic epidermal necrolysis, exfoliative dermatitis
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Ospamox contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Ospamox and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Birth control pills
- Certain other antibiotics, such as: Chloramphenicol, macrolides, sulfonamides. tetracyclines
- Oral typhoid vaccine
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Ospamox.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
- Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.