You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Novynette Online
- Ethinylestradiol 20mcg and desogestrel 150mcg
Novynette is a monophasic oral contraceptive that works by inhibiting pituitary gonadotrophic function, reduces the release of FSH and LH, suppresses the development of follicles, interferes with the process of ovulation, increases the viscosity of cervical mucus, and inhibits the implantation of a fertilized egg. It is used for oral contraception, with functional disorders of the menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhea.
Desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol is a combination of synthetic progestin and estrogen, which are more active than the natural sex hormones (progesterone and estradiol).
Novynette inhibits pituitary gonadotrophic function, reducing the release of follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormones (FSH and LH), suppresses the development of the follicle and inhibits ovulation.
The contraceptive effect is enhanced by exposure to cervical mucus, which hinders the penetration of sperm into the uterus. Novynette also causes changes in the endometrium, preventing implantation of a fertilized egg.
Novynette is used in the following conditions:
- Oral contraception
- Functional disorders of menstrual cycle
- Premenstrual syndrome
Contraindications and cautions:
Novynette is contraindicated in:
- Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding)
- Hepatitis, jaundice, decompensated cirrhosis, liver failure, congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert syndrome, Dubin-Johnson and Rotor), liver tumors (hemangioma, liver cancer, including history), or marked pruritus during a previous pregnancy; porphyria
- History of Herpes infection during pregnancy
- Thrombosis and thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, including history), coagulopathy with a tendency to thrombosis;
- Cardiovascular diseases including history of heart attacks and strokes
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Disorders of lipid metabolism, hyperlipidemia, obesity
- Cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, accompanied by severe hypertriglyceridemia;
- Chronic colitis
- Sickle-cell anemia, chronic hemolytic anemia
- Hormone-dependent tumors
- Diabetes accompanied by microangiopathy, retinopathy;
- Uterine bleeding of unknown origin;
- Severe renal failure;
- Smokers older than 35 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Lindynette is generally well tolerated. Possible side effects include:
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, exacerbation of cholelithiasis, jaundice.
- Reproductive and endocrine system: a change in body weight, fluid retention, changes in glucose tolerance, breast tension, libido changes, changes in vaginal secretions, fungal vaginitis (candidiasis), intermenstrual spotting, increase the size of fibroids, endometriosis progression, amenorrhea after drug withdrawal.
- Cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure, thrombosis and embolism of different localization.
- CNS: headache, migraine, mood changes, depression, fatigue.
- Dermatologic reactions: chloasma, and in some cases - skin rashes, hair loss.
- Other: discomfort when wearing contact lenses.
Novynette can interact with the following drugs of groups of drugs:
- Inductors of microsomal liver enzymes such as rifampicin, barbiturates, antiepileptics
- Broad spectrum antibiotics
- Indirect anticoagulants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Anti-diabetes medications
- Activated charcoal
If you take any of these or any others medications, make sure to let your doctor know.