You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Microgynon Online
What should you know about the Microgynon therapeutic effects?
Microgynon is a combined estrogen-gestagen contraceptive for oral administration. Contraceptive effect is associated with the following mechanisms:
- Ovulation suppression via inhibiting the release of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormone
- Increasing the viscosity of uterine mucous leading and thus making the penetration of sperm cells into the uterus nearly impossible
- Modification of endomethrium making difficult for a fertilized ovule to implant.
Along with contraceptive effect, Microgynon normalizes menstrual cycle and prevent the development of many gynecological diseases.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Oral contraception
- Functional disorders of menstrual cycle (dysmenorrhea without organic reasons, metrorrhagia, premenstrual syndrome)
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
- Hepatic failure
- Congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert syndrome, Dubin-Johnson and Rotor syndrome),
- Hepatic tumors (hemangioma, liver cancer)
- Malignant tumors (especially breast cancer or endomethrial tumor).
- Severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease
- Thromboembolism or predisposition to thrombosis ( history of ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke, atherosclerosis, myocarditis, decompensated chronic heart failure, heart disease, severe hypertension).
- Diabetes (accompanied by retinopathy and microangiopathy)
- Sickle-cell anemia
- Chronic hemolytic anemia
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown etiology
- Otosclerosis and otosclerosis with deterioration of hearing
- Idiopathic jaundice or itching - during a previous pregnancy.
- Congenital hyperlipidemia
- Marfan syndrome
- Smoking women over 40 years
- Women under 18 years of age
Microgynon should be used with caution in patients with:
- Diseases of the liver and gall bladder
- Ulcerous colitis
- Uterine fibroid
- Kidney diseases
- Children and adolescents
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Microgynon adverse effects include:
- Nausea, vomiting, headache, breast engorgement, increased body weight, decreased libido, mood changes, intermenstrual bleeding, edema of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, blurred vision, discomfort while wearing contact lenses
- Long-term use may result in chloasma, hearing loss, generalized pruritus, jaundice, cramps of calf muscles, increasing the frequency of epileptic seizures.
- In rare cases the medication can cause hypertriglyceridemia, hyperglycemia, reduced glucose tolerance, increased blood pressure, thrombosis and venous thromboembolism, skin rash, changes in the nature of the vaginal secretion, vaginal candidiasis, fatigue, diarrhea.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Microgynon contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Microgynon and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Anti-steroid medicines (Aminoglutethimide)
- Seizure preparations
- Protease inhibitors
- Parkinson's disease treatment (Selegiline)
- St. John's wort
- Xantines (theophylline)
- Glucocorticoids (Dexamethasone)
- Narcolepsy treatment (modafinil)
- Immunosuppressors (cyclosporine)
- Antiemetics (Aprepitant)
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Microgynon.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.