You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Keflex Online
What should you know about the Keflex therapeutic effects?
Keflex belongs to a group of drugs called 1st generation cephalosporin antibiotics. Bactericidal effect of the medication is associated with disturbing the synthesis of cell wall in the microorganisms. Keflex is resistant to enicillinase gram positive bacteria and breaking down by gram negative microorganisms.
When is the drug prescribed?
- infections of upper and lower respiratory tract: acute pneumonia and exacerbation of chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, empyema, lung abscess
- infections of skin and soft tissues: abscess, furunculosis, phlegmon, pyodermatosis, lymphadenitis, lymphangitis, etc.
- infections of urinary tract: gonorrhea, urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, endometritis, vulvovaginitis, etc.
- infections of ENT organs: pharyngitis, otitis media, sinusitis, tonsillitis, etc.
- infections of bones and joints, including osteomyelitis
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- hypersensitivity to beta-lactam antibiotics
- renal insufficiency
- pseudomembranous colitis (in medical history)
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- newborns aged 0-6 months old
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Cefalexin adverse effects include:
- Digestive system: diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, dry mouth, decreased appetite, dyspepsia, toxic hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, candidiasis of intestine and oral cavity
- Hemopoietic system: neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia
- Nervous system: dizziness, asthenia, headache, agitation, hallucinations, seizures
- Urogenital system: colpitis, interstitial nephritis, vaginal discharge, candidiasis
- Allergic reactions: rash, itch, hives, angioedema, fleeting erythematous circinate rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, anaphylaxis, arthralgia, arthritis, genital and perianal itch
- Laboratory values: increased activity of liver transaminases and alkaline phosphatase, an increase of prothrombin time.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Cefalexin contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Keflex and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- indirect anticoagulants
- other antibiotics
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Keflex.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.