You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Jeanine Online
Active ingredient: ethinylestradiol and dienogest
What should you know about the Jeanine therapeutic effects?
Jeanine is a low-dose monophasic oral contraceptive that contains a mixture of estrogens and progestogens. The contraceptive effect is associated with the several mechanisms:
- It inhibits the secretion of pituitary gonadotrophic hormones, suppresses ovulation and maturation of follicles.
- It increases the viscosity of cervical mucus and thus hinders the penetration of sperm into the uterus
- It causes endometrium modifications, making nearly impossible for fertilized egg to be implanted.
Along with contraceptive effect, Jeanine normalizes menstrual cycle, decreases the frequency of painful menstruations and intensity of bleedings, reduces the risk of iron-deficiency anemia. Dienogest, the active ingredient of Jeanine, possesses cosmetic action on skin and hairs in patients with acne, seborrhea, hirsutism, androgenic alopecia.
Jeanine also exerts positive effect on blood lipids by increasing the amount of high density lipoproteins.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Oral contraception (prevention of undesirable pregnancy)
- Hormonal contraception with patients with acne, seborrhea, hirsutism, androgenic alopecia
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
- Venous or arterial thrombosis and embolism
- Severe or multiple risk factors for venous or arterial thrombosis
- Migraine with focal neurological symptoms
- Uncontrolled arterial hypertension
- Diabetes mellitus with vascular disorders
- Pancreatitis with severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Jaundice, hepatic failure, severe liver disease
- Benign or malignant liver tumors
- Identified hormonal malignant diseases of genitals or breasts
- Vaginal bleedings
- Prolonged immobilization, extensive injuries;
- Individual intolerance
Jeanine used with caution:
- Obesity, dyslipoproteinemia, hyperlipidemia
- Thrombophlebitis of superficial veins
- Idiopathic jaundice or pruritus
- Congenital hyperbilirubinemia
- Migraine with aura
- Diabetes mellitus
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Sickle-cell anemia
- Arterial hypertension
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Chorea (disease Sidengama).
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Jeanine adverse effects include:
- Nervous system: headache, migraine, vision disorders, mood changes, depression, fatigability.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, jaundice
- Urogenital and endocrine system: changes in vaginal secretion, decreased libido, tenderness in mammary gland, galactorrhea, water retention, changes of body weight.
- Cardiovascular system: thrombosis and thromboembolia
- Dermatological and allergic reactions: skin rash, itching, erythema multiforme, chloasma
- Other: bad tolerability of contact lenses
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Jeanine contact your health care provider.Possible interactions between Jeanine and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Anti-tuberculous drugs
- Protease inhibitors
- St.John's wort
- Sulfa drugs
- Hypoglycemic drugs
- Indirect anticoagulants
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Jeanine.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.