You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Ovral Online
- norgestrel - ethinyl estradiol
What should you know about the Generic Ovral therapeutic effects?
The preparation is an estrogen-progestin combination oral contraceptive. The birth control pill prevents ovulation and causes changes in the mucus of the cervix making it difficult for the sperm to penetrate and for the egg to be fertilized.
When is the drug prescribed?
The drug is prescribed to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Ovral may be prescribed in other conditioned not mentioned above. Please consult your health care provider for more information.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
The drug should not be used in the following cases:
- breast cancer (present or in history)
- estrogen-dependent tumors (present or in history)
- unusual vaginal bleeding
- blood clotting disorders
- cerebrovascular diseases
- liver diseases
- opthalmologic disorders
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- ha istory of heart diseases, depression
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Generic Ovral adverse effects include:
- nausea, vomiting, bloating
- headache, dizziness, fatigue, weakness
- irregular bleeding
- breast tenderness
- swellings of different locations
- rare: weight disorders, libido disorders, photosensitivity of the skin, hair growth disorders
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Generic Ovral and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- tuberculosis therapy
- protease inhibitors
- anti-diabetes medications
- hypertension treatment
- vitamin B12
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using norgestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.