You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Cipro Online
The commercial name of the medication may differ from the brand one. Generic Cipro manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals is available under commercial name Ciprodac.
What should you know about the Cipro therapeutic effects?
Cipro contains the active ingredient Ciprofloxacin which belongs to a broad spectrum antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. Ciprofloxacin acts bactericidally. Antibacterial effect of the medication is associated with inhibiting DNA-gyrase of the bacteria. This disturbs DNA replication and synthesis of bacterial proteins. Ciprofloxacin acts both on proliferous microorganisms and bacteria staying in resting phase.
When is the drug prescribed?
Cipro is used for the treatment of the infectious diseases caused by susceptible to ciprofloxacin bacteria:
- Infections of the respiratory system
- ENT infections
- Urogenital infections
- Infections of the skin and soft tissue
- Infections of the locomotor system
Prophylaxis and treatment of infections in patients with impaired immune system (under pressure of therapy with immunodepressants).
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Pseudomebranous colitis
- Deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
Ciprofloxacin should be used with caution in: atherosclerosis of the brain vessels, disorders of the brain circulation, psychotic diseases, epilepsy, seizures, severe liver and kidney failure, patients of elderly age.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Cipro adverse effects include:
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pseudomembranous colitis, meteorism, decreased appetite, jaundice, hepatitis, increased activity of liver's enzymes
- CNS: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigability, anxiety, tremor, increased intracranial pressure, insomnia, confusion.
- Sense organs: taste and smell changes, tinnitus, decreased hearing.
- Cardiovascular system: increased heart rate, problems with heart rate, low blood pressure, hot flashes.
- Hematopoietic system: changes in blood cells counts
- Locomotor system: arthritis, tendovaginitis, arthralgia, myalgia.
- Urogenital system: nephritis, dysuria, urine retention, kidney dysfunction
- Other: increased photosensibilization, sweating, high sugar blood levels.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Cipro contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Cipro and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Magnesium and calcium containing products
- Anti diabetic preparations
- Uricosuric drugs
- Antibacterial drugs
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Cipro.Warning:
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.
The main advantage of Cipro is that it has been proven effective in a wide range of diseases, from bone infection and sinusitis to respiratory tract bacterial infections and cystitis.
Allergies from Ciprofloxacin are severe and you must first eliminate this risk.
What medications should be taken with you into a trip, useful advices.
Cipro most studied fluoroquinolone antibiotic
Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is a broad spectrum antibiotic from fluroquinolone group.