You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Actonel Online
What should you know about the Actonel therapeutic effects?
Actonel is an inhibitor of bone resorption. Rizedronat binds to hydroxyapatite on the cellular level and inhibits the function of osteoclasts, reduces bone resorption. Actonel also increases biomechanical strength and volume of bone mass.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Treatment and prevention of osteoporosis (postmenopausal, caused by corticosteroids)
- Paget's disease
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Low calcium blood levels
- Renal failure
Actonel should be used with caution if you are planning to have dental procedures, kidney and liver diseases, inability to stay for 30 minutes, esophagus disease manifested in difficult swallowing.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Actonel adverse effects include:
- Muscle pain, abdominal pain, duodenitis, glossitis, iritis.
- Reduction of serum calcium and phosphates, liver dysfunction.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Risedronic acid contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Actonel and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- multivalent cations (Ca, Fe, Al, Mg)
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Risedronic acid.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.