You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Evista Online
- raloxifene HCl
What should you know about the Evista therapeutic effects?
Evista is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Evista possesses a selective stimulatory effect on non-reproductive tissues and suppressive effect on reproductive tissues. In combination with Ca2 + drugs increases the bone density of femur and spine.
When is the drug prescribed?
Osteoporosis (prevention in women in post-menopausal period and after hysterectomy)
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Childbearing age, pregnancy, lactation
- Thromboembolism (including history), deep vein thrombosis, retinal vein thrombosis
- Severe disorders of liver function
- Prolonged immobilization
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Evista adverse effects include:
- Vasodilatation (hot flushes to the face skin)
- Leg cramps
- Thromboembolism, deep vein thrombosis, retinal vein thrombosis
- Peripheral edema
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Raloxifene contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Evista and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- steroid hormones
- indirect anticoagulants
- hypolipidemic agents
- some antibiotics
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Raloxifene.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.