You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Diflucan Online
The commercial name of the medication may differ from the brand one. Generic Diflucan manufactured by Inison Pharmaceuticals is available under commercial name Fole.
What should you know about the Diflucan therapeutic effects?
Diflucan is an antifungal antibiotic. Diflucan, or Fluconazole, is prescribed in order to treat various infections caused by fungus. This fungus can invade any part of your body: mouth, throat, lungs, bladder, esophagus, genital zone, blood. Diflucan may be prescribed for people with weak immune system caused by cancer, bone marrow transplant and AIDS in order to treat fungal infections.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Cerebral fever, blood-poisoning, lungs and skin infections
- Cryptococcal infection prophylaxis in patients with AIDS
- Generalized candidiasis: candidaemia, disseminated candidiasis
- Mucosal candidiasis which affect mouth, throat, esophagus cavity, noninvasive bronchopulmonary candidosis,
- Genital candidosis: vaginal, balanitis
- Fungal infection prophylaxis in patients with malignant tumors
- Prophylaxis of oropharyngeal prophylaxis in patients with AIDS
- Dermatomycosis: feet, body, genital area, chromophytosis
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypersensitivity to drug's components
- Liver or kidney insufficiency
- Administration of Diflucan with potentially hepatoxic preparations
- Pregnancy, lactation period
- Child age (up to 6 months)
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Fluconazole adverse effects include:
- Digestive system: loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, meteorism, pain in the stomach, toothache, liver dysfunction
- Nervous system: headaches, dizziness, extreme fatigue, convulsions
- Blood-forming organs system: leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, agranulemia
- Allergic reactions: skin rash, erythema multiforme, Lyell's syndrome, anaphylactoid reactions
- Other: kidney dysfunction, alopecia, hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia, hypopotassemia
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Fluconazole contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Diflucan and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Coumarinic anticoagulants
- Immunosuppressive drugs
- Derivates of Sulfonylurea
- Drugs used in tuberculosis treatment
- H1-histamine receptors blocker
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Diflucan.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.
Yeast infection or candidiasis is a common infection caused by fundi which develops in case of overgrowth of Dandida albicans fungi.
Diflucan is an antibiotic that has anti-fungal properties and which is why there are a whole lot of women that consider it useful for treating their vaginal yeast infection problems.