You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Diane-35 Online
- cyproterone and ethinylestradiol
What should you know about the Diane-35 therapeutic effects?
Diane-35 is a combined monophasic oral contraceptive with anti-androgen effect containing estrogen ethinylestradiol and anti-androgen with gestagenic activity cyproterone acetate.
Cyproterone acetate inhibits the effects of androgens and thus helps relieve the symptoms of androgen-depending diseases. Along with anti-androgenic action, cyproterone possesses a potent gestagenic action. Contraceptive effect of Diante-35 is based on several mechanism:
- Suppression the release of gonadotropic hormones and ovulation inhibition
- Modification in secretion of cervical mucous
- Modification of endomethrium making the implantation of egg nearly impossible
When is the drug prescribed?
- Oral contraception
- Treatment of androgen-dependent diseases in women: acne, androgenic alopcia, mild and moderate forms of hirsutism
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Thrombosis and thromboembolia in anamnesis (thrombosis of the deep veins, thrombosis of the pulmonary artery, heart attack, cerebrovascular disorders)
- Conditions predisposing to thrombosis (transitory ischemic attacks, stenocardia (angina)
- Diabetes accompanied by microangiopathies
- Risk factors of venous and arterial thrombosis
- Liver cancer
- Hormone-dependent malignant tumors including mammary gland cancer, tumors of the urogenital system
- Uterine bleedings of unknown origin
- Pancreatitis accompanied by severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Migraine accompanied by local neurological symptoms
- Breastfeeding (lactation)
- Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Diane-35 adverse effects include:
- Endocrine system: in rare cases - engorgement, tenderness, breast enlargement, increased bodyweight, discharges from the nipples.
- Reproductive system: intermenstrual bleeding, changes in vaginal secretions, libido changes.
- CNS: in rare cases - headache, migraine, lower mood.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting.
- Other: In very rare cases - poor tolerance of contact lenses, allergic reactions, chloasma.
These side effects may develop in the first few months of DIANE-35 and usually diminish with time.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Diane-35 contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Diane-35 and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Inductors of microsomal liver enzymes (rifampicin, barbitarutes, carbamazepine, topiramate)
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Xantines (theophylline)
- Immunosuppressors (cyclosporine)
- Anti-steroid medicines (Aminoglutethimide)
- Seizure preparations
- Protease inhibitors
- Xantines (theophylline)
- Glucocorticoids (Dexamethasone)
- Parkinson's disease treatment (Selegiline)
- St. John's wort
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Diane-35.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.