You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Dermovate Online
What should you know about Dermovate therapeutic effects?
Dermovate is a glucocorticoid medication for external use only. It has inflammatory and antiallergic properties. The active ingredient of Dermovate clobetasol - eliminates edema, flushing and itching at the site of application.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Eczema (refractory forms)
- Lichen planus
- Discoid lupus erythematosus
- Other skin diseases resistant to therapy with less active glucocorticoids
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Common acne
- Acne rosacea
- Perioral dermatitis
- Perianal and genital itching
- Primary viral infections of the skin (herpes simplex, varicella)
- Primary bacterial infection of the skin
- Primary skin lesion of fungal etiology
- Dermatosis in children aged under 1 year, including dermatitis and intertrigo
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
Dermovate adverse effects include:
- Local reactions: in case of long-term and intensive treatment - atrophic changes in the skin (stretch marks, skin thinning, expansion of surface blood vessels, pigmentation disorders, hypertrichosis)
- Systemic reactions: long-term use in high doses may cause Cushing's symptoms, especially in children
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Dermovate contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Dermovate and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- other corticosteroids for local use
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using clobetasol.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.