You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Combivir Online
What should you know about the Combivir therapeutic effects?
Combivir is prescribed in the treatment of AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) in order to prevent the further development of HIV in the body. However, this drug is not cure for this disease. Lamivudine and zidovudine are substrates for HIV reverse transcriptase and they function as inhibitors for this enzyme, thus curving the evolution of the disease in the body.
When is the drug prescribed?
This drug is prescribed to treat HIV in adults and children that weigh more than 14 kg. At the same time, Combivir is used to treat other conditions and infections that are not listed in this medication guide.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
Should any of the situations below apply, please inform your doctor, as you may be subject to modify or discontinue your treatment:
- Hypersensitivity to lamivudine, zidovudine, or any other compound present in Combivir;
- Previous allergic reactions to any medication containing lamivudine or zidovudine or to any substance present in Combivir;
- Liver diseases may be affected by Combivir, leading to lactic acidosis;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding, or if you plan to get pregnant.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Combivir side effects include, without being limited to:
- Skin rashes, swellings, peeling, blistering, etc.;
- Conditions associated to the poor functioning of the liver: diarrhea, dark urine, stomach pain, loss of appetite;
- Unusual bleeding or other similar conditions;
- Incontinence and lower back pain;
- Mild or severe symptoms, indicating a new infection in your body, such as sores in the mouth and throat;
- Lightheadedness, trouble concentrating, nausea, headaches.
Should any of the symptoms above occur, tell your doctor immediately; also, take into account that side effects depend from one patient to another, so contact your physician or your health care provider if you notice anything peculiar during the treatment with Combivir.
Possible interactions between Combivir and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
Inform your doctor about your treatment prior to undergoing a treatment with Combivir. Also, include a detailed summary about any food supplement, peculiar foods, vitamins and other items as such that you take or eat as they may have direct effects on the effectiveness of Combivir in your body. Also, they can increase or modify the side effects associated to Combivir.
- Do not use this drug to treat other conditions or diseases that are not mentioned in the medical leaflet that came from the drug manufacturer.
- Do not share your Combivir tablets with others, whichever the situation may be.
- NEVER give children Combivir unless otherwise expressly specified by your doctor and donít do it if your kid or baby weighs less than 14 kg.
- Dispose of the medical materials associated to this drug in a safe place. Store them out of the reach of children and never reuse them during and after the treatment with Combivir.