You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Cerebrolysin Online
- peptides derived from the pig's brain
What should you know about Cerebrolysin therapeutic effects?
Cerebrolysin is a peptidergic nootropic with neurotrophic effects. Cerebrolysin contains low molecular weight biologically active neuropeptides, which penetrate the blood-brain barrier and proceed directly to the nerve cells.
Cerebrolysin has a unique effect on the brain, which is manifested in the ability of the drug to metabolic regulation, neuroprotection, functional neuromodulation and neurotrophic activity.
Cerebrolysin improves effectiveness of aerobic energy metabolism of the brain, improves the intracellular protein synthesis in the developing and aging brain.
Cerebrolysin protects neurons from the damaging effect of lactic acidosis and glutamate, and prevents death of neurons.
Cerebrolysin has a positive influence in cognitive dysfunction, improves concentration, the processes of memorizing and reproducing information related to short-term memory, increases the ability to acquire and maintain skills, intensifies the process of mental activity, improves mood, promotes positive emotions, correcting the behavior.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Chronic cerebrovascular pathology (discirculatory encephalopathy)
- Ischemic stroke (acute phase and recovery phase)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Mental retardation in children
- Disorders associated with attention deficit in children
- Dementia syndromes of various origins (presenile dementia, Alzheimer's disease, senile dementia of Alzheimer's type, vascular dementia, mixed forms of dementia)
- Endogenous depression resistant to antidepressants
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Acute renal failure
- Epileptic status
- Individual intolerance of Cerebrolysin
- I trimester of pregnancy
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
Cerebrolysin adverse effects include:
- Mild fever in case of hypersensitivity to the drug
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Cerebrolysin contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Cerebrolysin and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- solutions with lipids
- balanced solutions of amino acids
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Cerebrolysin.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.