You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Celebrex Online
The commercial name of the medication may differ from the brand one. Generic Celebrex manufactured by Cipla is available under commercial name Codix.
What should you know about the Celecoxib therapeutic effects?
Celecoxib belongs to a group of drugs called NSAID's. They work by selectively inhibiting COX-2 and blocking the formation of inflammatory prostaglandins. The maximum concentration of the drug is reached in blood within 2-3 hours after administration.
When is the drug prescribed?
The drug is prescribe in treatment of:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reactive sinosivitis
- Pain syndrome in osteoarthrosis
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypersensitivity to any components of the preparation or other NSAID's
- Lactation period
- Pregnancy after careful consideration.
The drug should be used with caution in:
- Severe renal and liver impairment
- Stomach and duodenal ulcer
- Young age prior to 18 years
- And elderly age
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Celecoxib adverse effects include:
- CNS: dizziness, headache, weakness, insomnia, decreased vision acuity, ear ringing, paresthesia, anxiety, depression, ataxia
- Cardiovascular system: hypertension, increased heart rate, anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia
- Respiratory system: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, upper respiratory tract infections, coughing, labored breathing
- Gastrointestinal tract: abdominal pain, dyspepsia, meteorism, nausea, constipation, gastritis, stomatitis, vomiting, liver disorders, change of taste, stomach and duodenal ulcer, intestinal perforation, melena, esophagitis
- Skin: itching, rash, hives, alopecia, photosensibilisation
- Other: peripheral edema, muscle contractions, urogenital infections
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Celecoxib contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Celecoxib and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Diabetes preparations
- Tuberculosis treatment
- Other NSAID's
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Celecoxib.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.
Each doctor should keep in mind that all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID's) negatively affect cartilage and aggravate the course of osteoarthrosis.
A lower number of ulcer symptoms and complications has been monitored in patients being treated with celebrex compared to traditional NSAID therapy used for osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
Two different three-year studies determined that although the Cox-2 painkiller Celebrex slightly lowers the occurrence of pre-cancerous polyps, it more than doubles the risk of serious heart problems.