You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Biseptol Online
Biseptol (co-trimoxazole) is a bactericidal antibiotic with a broad spectrum of action. It is used to treat a wide variety of infectious diseases caused by sensitive to the medication microorganisms: respiratory tract infections, urogenital and gastrointestinal infections, skin and soft tissues infections.
Biseptol (Co-trimoxazol) is a combined antibacterial medication with a broad spectrum of action. belongs to a group of medicines called sulfonamides or "sulfa drug" for short. Biseptol action mechanism is associated with its ingredients: Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim which exert synergetic influence on metabolism of folic acid. Sulfamethoxazole is close on its structure to p-amino-benzoic acid exerts bacteriostatic action which is associated with the supression of PABA utilization and interfering wth the synthesis of dehydrofolic acid in bacterial cells.
Trimethoprim exerts reversible inhibiting the enzyme dihydrofolate reductase in bacteria. This enzyme is responsible for convertion of dehydrofolate into tetrahydrofolate. It means that Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim affects the same biological reaction on different stages. They block two consecutive stages of purines and pyrimidine synthesis and hence nucleic acid which are necessery for growth and replication of bacteria.
Biseptol is used to treat bacterial infections caused by susceptible to the medication microorganisms:
- Urogenital tract infections
- Lower and upper respiratory tract infections
- Gastrointestinal infections: diarrhea of infectious origin, traveler's diarrhea, gastroenteritis caused by Escherichia coli, cholera, shigellosis, typhoid fever
- Biliary tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Other bacterial infections caused by sensitive to the medication microorganisms.
Contraindications and cautions:
Biseptol is contraindicated for use in:
- Individual intolerance of trimethoprim and/or sulfamethoxazole or sulfonamides
- Severe heart and blood vessels diseases
- Liver diseases including renal failure
- Renal diseases
- Deficiency of G6PD
- In children
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Biseptol should be used with caution in patients with:
- Anemia characterized by deficiency of folic acid
- Bronchial asthma
In appropriate use Biseptol does not cause any side effects. In patients with hypersensitivity Biseptol may cause:
Other less common side effects include: dyspepsia, diarrhea, colitis and jaundice, skin reactins and kidney dysfunction such as nephritis or hematuria.
In very rare cases Biseptol use is associated with the disorders of hematopoietic systems such as leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia.
Biseptol should not be combined with:
- Thiazide diuretics
- Warfarin (blood thinner)
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Para-aminobenzoic acid derivatives