You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Aciphex Online
What should you know about the Aciphex therapeutic effects?
Aciphex belongs to a group of medications called proton pump inhibitors. Action mechanism of the medication is associated with blockage the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. By increasing the secretion of hydrochloric acid Aciphex helps to relieve the symptoms of anti acidity. Aciphex does not act on CNS, respiratory and cardiovascular system.
When is the drug prescribed?
Aciphex is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Erosive esophagitis
- Stomach ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
You should not take Aciphex in the following conditions:
- Known allergic reactions to any of the medication ingredients
- Severe liver diseases
Before starting the therapy with Aciphex make sure to make certain examinations to exclude malignant stomach neoplasia. The patients with liver failure should take the medicines with caution.
Try to avoid operating any machinery or making other things which require increased attention while the treatment with Aciphex.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Aciphex adverse effects include:
- Digestive system: diarrhea, pain in the stomach, meteorism, dry mouth, in rare cases- increased activity of the liver's transaminases.
- CNS: headache, asthenia
- Hematopoietic system: in rare cases- thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, leukopenia
- Dermatological reactions: skin rash, erythema, hives.
According to the clinical experience Aciphex is well tolerated and side effects are not severe and do not require the cessation of therapy with this medicine.
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Ac contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Cardiac glycosides
- Indirect blood thinners
- Anti-asthmatic drugs
- Antiepileptic medicines
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Aciphex.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.