You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Accutane Online
What should you know about the Accutane therapeutic effects?
Isotretionin is a biologically active form of vitamin A, can be synthesized in the body. The drug works by reducing the number and production of sebum from the sebaceous glands, resulting in a reduced amount of Propionibacterium acnes. Accutane possesses anti-inflammatory, keratolytic and antiseborrheic effect, inhibits terminal differentiation of keratinocytes, stimulates regeneration processes.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Acute acne vulgaris (including cases with abscess, hemorrhagic, drainage, prone to scarring and pigmentation disorders)
- Severe acne rosacea
- Folliculitis caused by Gram-negative microorganisms
- Purulent spiradenitis (auxiliary treatment)
- Cornification disorders (including ichthyosis, follicular keratosis, palmar / plantar keratoderma, pityriasis rubra pilaris)
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypervitaminosis A
- Pregnancy (established or planned)
- For rectal use - straight intestine diseases
- The medication should be used with caution in : conditions causing hypertriglyceridemia (including family history of hypertriglyceridemia, alcoholism, obesity, diabetes), liver and / or renal failure, chronic pancreatitis, liver and / or kidney failure, heart failure, diabetes and genetic disposition to diabetes.
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Accutane adverse effects include:
- skin: itching, photosensitivity, skin peeling of palms and feet, hair thinning
- senses: xerophthalmia, burning eyes, conjunctival hyperemia, difficulty wearing contact lenses
- locomotor system: arthralgia
- nervous system: headache, excessive fatigue
- digestive system: dyspepsia, oral cavity mucosa dryness, bleeding gums, gum disease
- laboratory values: increased concentration of TG, cholesterol, reduced HDL in plasma
- other: bleeding nose, dryness of the nasal cavity mucous membrane
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Isotretinoin contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Accutane and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Isotretinoin.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.