You can count on people who care.
MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
November 24, 2011
Any treatment involving antibiotics should be organized with the greatest attention possible in order to reduce the unpleasant effects of pumping drugs in your system.
Any treatment involving antibiotics should be organized with the greatest attention possible in order to reduce the unpleasant effects of pumping drugs in your system. Rocephin makes no exception to this rule: it is a strong drug and precautions are rather compulsory than advisable.
- Make sure you eat well. Leaving the infection aside, it is important that your body functions right so that it can cope with Rocephin.
- Sleep at least eight hours a night and don't drain your energy on useless details. If possible, reduce the amount of daily work to half, or as indicated by your doctor.
- If you really hate injections, tell your doctor. Rocephin can be reconstituted with lidocaine to increase your comfort and reduce pain.
- sk your doctor how you can optimize the process. In most cases, there are specific things you can do to help the treatment be even more effective than it is.
- Tell your doctor anything you consider he or she should know during the initial consult: other treatments, allergies, interactions you've noticed in the past, etc. Also, ask as many questions as you can and make sure you leave no subject unexplained.
- Avoid sweets, fried meat or fatty foods during the treatment. Don't force your liver and kidneys in any way, because they must cope with the effects of the drug. This doesn't imply that you need to keep a diet. It only suggests that you pay attention to what you're eating for a few days or a week.
- Write down anything you consider unusual and, if it's not serious, wait till the next consult. If it is, call your doctor.
- If you plan to get pregnant or you're already pregnant, inform your physician. If you're in the first trimester, he or she may reconsider their options.
Irrespective of your condition, you need to focus on following exactly the treatment as described by your doctor, even if it may seem difficult or unpleasant at some point. This is the best way to make sure you fight the bacterial infection successfully.