You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
High blood pressure or in other words hypertension is a medical condition which manifests in elevated pressure of blood in the arteries. Two types of hypertension are currently identified:
- Essential hypertension - a type of hypertension which does not have a specific medial cause and is understood as a pathological condition
- Secondary hypertension - a type of hypertension that is caused by another underlying condition such as kidney dysfunction, adrenal adenoma, pheochromocytoma.
Hypertension nowadays is considered to be a major health risk and persistent hypertension can cause:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Arterial aneurysm
- Chronic renal failure
In patients with even a small increase of arterial pressure life expectancy is decreased. As any disease hypertension may be considered light, mild and severe. Severe cases of hypertension are described as an increase in mean arterial pressure by 50% above the average levels. This condition is considered as extremely deadly and without appropriate treatment a patient may die within several years.
It is unfortunate that hypertension can be treated but not cured. Although it can be successfully controlled over the years with appropriate combination of medical treatment and a healthy life style. This includes:
- Moderate physical activity
- Gradual weight loss
- Decreased salt consumption
- Appropriate nutrition
- Less alcohol and no smoking
At the current time a large number of drugs have been designed for the treatment of the disorder and our on-line drug store is able to supply you with nearly every possible drug. If you have any questions regarding the drugs please do not hesitate to ask.