You can count on people who care.MED-CASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
Viral infections are a type of pathologies that are caused by viruses. Viruses are sub-microscopic infectious agents that are not able to reproduce without a host organism. Viral infections are considered very serious and hard to treat due to the ability of viruses to evolve rapidly and many types of resistances that have already been developed by the viruses. One of the most common viruses that every ear expresses itself is the Flu virus. It is called the flu but every ear a different strain of the virus causes nearly the same symptoms as the ear before.
In our days different antiviral medications exist they are categorised by the effect which they have on viral replication specifically which phase of the viral replication or viral life cycle the affect. These groups are:
- Antivirals affecting the virus before cell entry:
- Entry inhibitors
- Uncoating inhibitors(Amantadine)
- Antivirals that affect viral synthesis:
- Reverse transcription inhibitors(Acyclovir, Valacyclovir)
- Viral transcription blockers
- Antisense drugs that affect translation (Fomivirsen)
- Protease inhibitors
- Antivirals affecting the assembly phase of the viral life cycle(Rifampicin)
- Antiviral affecting the release of the virus form the host cell (Tamiflu, Relenza)
Please consult your doctor before using any antivirals due to possible misuse that may result in serious side-effects.